Take your Lash career to the next level with our Volume Lash Training!
This advanced course is suitable for eyelash technician’s that have mastered the art of Classic Lashes and want to advance their skill set and service offering.
The course covers the most up to date Volume techniques available on the market, teaching students to apply multiple extensions to each individual natural eyelash. Using these advanced techniques, full and more volumized looks can be created, whilst still maintaining healthy natural lashes.
With two Volume tweezers and four different techniques to choose from, each student will be assisted in finding a customised pick up method to suit their personal style of work. All students are required to have enrolled for Classic Training first as a foundation course to Volume which is an advanced technique.
A passion for the lash industry is a must if you want to excel! Perfecting Volume techniques requires determination, dedication and lots of PRACTISE!
This comprehensive course focuses on Advanced Volume techniques and is designed for Lash Tech’s wanting to upskill from Classic!
PHASE 1 – Online Student Portal
Phase 1 makes use of our online student portal to provide learners with pre-study access to training manuals, step by step video tutorials and theory assessments.
- Online Theory Manual
- Training Video Tutorials
- Online Theory Assessment
PHASE 2 – Practical Training
A full practical day with your Educator performing a series of mannequin and model based tasks.
- Theory recap, Q&A session
- Volume pick up techniques and demonstrations
- Correct Adhesive usage for fans
- Creation of fans – 5 fundamentals
- Application of fans on a practice sponge
- Application of fans on practice lashes and mannequin head
- Full Consultation, Lash Selection and Styling on a live model.
- Full Volume Lash application procedure performed on a live model.
PHASE 3 – Case Studies & Certification
Students will be assigned practical case studies to complete their certification.
- Practice makes perfect! Students will be required to complete 10 Volume applications on live models of their choice.
- Case study submissions can be made via the student portal or directly to your Educator for assessment, marking and troubleshooting advise.
- Once the Educator is confident in the standard of work produced, the certificate will be awarded.
- Students will continue to have access to the online student portal and their Educator should they have questions post training.