For beginners to the lash industry, this is the course for you!
Our comprehensive foundation curriculum covers all aspects of the Classic Lash application process and treatment protocol.
Using the Classic technique, one extension is applied to each individual eyelash.
Having attention to detail, patience and a steady hand will be to your advantage if you want to excel!
Our training courses have been structured to offer a combination of online as well as practical hands on learning.
The new curriculum’s provide students with access to online course material, theory assessments, video tutorials and live webinars pre and post training.
Refresher training sessions are free of charge to ensure all students are supported and guided throughout their learning process.
This comprehensive course covers all the Classic fundamentals and is the foundation for beginners to the lash industry!
PHASE 1 – Online Student Portal
Phase 1 makes use of our online student portal to provide learners with pre-study access to training manuals, step by step video tutorials and theory assessments.
- Online Theory Manual
- Training Video Tutorials
- Online Theory Assessment
PHASE 2 – Practical Training
A full practical day with your Educator performing a series of mannequin and model based tasks.
- Theory recap, Q&A session
- Pickup Techniques and Correct Adhesive Usage
- Application of Extensions on a Practice Sponge
- Separation and Application Techniques on Practice Lashes
- Removal Technique on Practice Lashes
- Application of Extensions on a Mannequin Head
- Full Consultation, Lash Selection and Styling on a live model.
- Full Lash application procedure performed on a live model.
PHASE 3 – Case Studies & Certification
Students will be assigned practical case studies and a final assessment to complete their certification.
- Practice makes perfect! Students will be required to complete 10 Classic applications on models of their choice.
- Once the case study submissions have been assessed and marked, students will be booked in for their final practical assessment.
- During the final assessment students will be required to apply a full set of extensions to a model in a maximum of 2 hours.
- Once the Educator is confident in the standard of work produced, the certificate will be awarded.